Tags replied.Belbelove - I miss u dear !! See u soon and steamboat soon ! Love you . ♥
I miss you too. Faster meet up for steamboat. Wahahah. Muacks!Joeannlow - I guess you've been worrying and thinking too much. Heh. Relax yourself alright? Muacks!
Yea lor. Sigh. I'll try. Really jialat eh. First time, first guy like that. :'( ♥
Celene - Hi Jie!:D People say Dreams are opposite de . So dont thing so much, heheh:D Tags for you , friendly me! ♥
Hello mei. Eh, you confirm bo liao hor. First tag, hahah. But nvm, i still love you. Hope is just dreams lor. :'( I'll try not to think so much. &Your think wrong la bodoh. :-P- Tsk, i where got naughty. You too terrible naughty jie , dont be so gangster. LOL (:
I where got naughty. I'm not okayyy. &Don't use this word gangster. Ty. :-DAnon9066 - Happy national day girl ! Loveessss !
- Omg ! stephanie here !
Hey, thanks! :-D Cyah soon alright. Loves &misses!
❤
你+我+她=我们
❤